I might be pregnant!!!!!!!

Amanda
Hey ladies I might be pregnant. I need some help. I was suppose to start May 5th and I have yet to start. I am a bit nervous. I have had one miscarriage with my husband. We are both crossing our fingers and toes that this is it and we are about to expand our family. But my Glow calender for my period has changed my period date 3 times now and keeps asking if I have started. Will it tell me when I should take my pregnancy test? Should I just get one any way? I don't know what to do. I have had no spotting no cramps. I have had some major indigestion though. Also have been feeling like I could vomit through out the day. Can someone help? Also could I please get some positive vibes and prayers sent my way for this to be true and that I am pregnant! I am 30 & will be 31 in June and I am NOT getting any younger. I love my husband dearly and we both want a child. We have been trying for almost 3 years and we really want this to be happening. We Are Ready! So can anyone give me some advice please?