😭 diagnosed with having a vagina

Nicole
So, I started my period two days ago. In those two days I went through an entire box of 36 super plus tampons. I was waking up in the middle of the night sobbing, and it felt like the devil himself was tap dancing on my ovaries. Not to mention the diarrhea, vomitting, and huge blood clots. I was miserable and freaking out. I called my doctor to make an appointment and I was advised to go to the ER. 
At the ER they took some blood, had me pee in a cup, and did a pelvic exam. Everything came back fine. So they don't know why my body is bleeding to death, told me to take some Motrin and go home. 
I would like to think that having this vagina for 24 years and bleeding from it for 15, I would know when something was wrong, but apparently not. They basically diagnosed me with having a vagina and sent me home. And I'm still slightly freaking out.
I've had bad periods before, but im bleeding through everything, including my tampon, pad, and pants at work today, directly onto my chair. So frustrating. -.-