Late period & odd cramps

Kate
Hey, ladies. So AF was supposed to arrive 5-6 days ago and I've had no real signs of it being on its way. I have had cramping but not the kind that I get monthly. They are usually really severe and achy, but the past 5 days or so I've been having really light stabbing pains once in a while and a slight ache farther to the sides than normal, almost near my hips and a little below, especially on the right. My boobs do feel really heavy and my nipples are sore but I'm semi reluctant to think of those as definite symptoms because they do sometimes feel slightly swollen and tender before my period though not to this degree. The only other thing is that there have been two occasions where I randomly grew super nauseous. First was when I smelled a glass of red wine that had been left out from the night before (I wasn't hung over) and the other was in the middle of supper at a restaurant last night for no reason. I'm wondering if the description of cramps line up with pregnancy cramps, and also what the swollen tender breasts in early pregnancy are supposed to feel like. I'm planning on testing in a couple days if she doesn't show up but I don't want to get my hopes up if it sounds like my body is just glitching out and messing my cycle up!