Custody in PA

So my childrens father had an affair with a woman a few years back. He is now dating her. Her husband stabbed her to death and they brought her back. Her and her husband are still married and I don't feel safe for my children to be around her after her husband did that. Will they give me full custody with him having supervised visitation?