*Rant*

My parents are overwhelmingly unsupportive of my decision to keep the baby (I'm 20 next month) and it's gotten to the point where they barely talk to me or acknowledge me. I feel unwanted, unloved, and unprepared. I don't know what to do. My boyfriend and I are trying to get a place together but both of our credit isn't that great. I HATE being at home, I'm so sad and all I do is lay in bed because I feel sick 24/7 and I feel like shit every time I'm near them. I don't even want them to come around at this point. If they aren't supporting me now, then I don't want it at all. I needed help, I've asked for it and they shut me down. I'm a problem to them and I'm SICK of it. I need some advice or guidance since my family is not supporting me. I've told them many times that it's MY baby and I will not put this on them at all. I want to care for it and be the mother figure. It's not like I'm going to have him/her and just drop it off with them and leave. NO. I know my mistake and I know what I have to do. I'm a big girl. They don't get it at all. I shouldn't have to feel alone when I'm here.