Help!!

👉Angela👈 • My whole world is my 11 year old son and my 3 year old daughter. 😍
When my daughter was 4 months, she got sick and really congested, so much so that she would start choking if she were laying down. We spent a week having her sleep up right in our arms until she was well enough to not choke when we would lay her down. She did good and would nap in her playpen, but bedtime was a different story. Decided to co-sleep and she's now almost 9 months and has become extremely attached to me. My husband can't hold her without her screaming and crying for me. The minute I have her, she stops crying. Most days I can't even leave the room without her screaming and crying. I don't know how to get her not so attached to me. We're also wanting to get her to sleep in her crib, but the second we lay her down, she'll cry until she makes herself sick. We've tried putting her in there while she's asleep, but she wakes up crying because she tried to find me in her sleep. I'm about to crack because I'm so sleep deprived, and have been for almost 5 months as she still gets up 2-3 times a night. Anyone have any tips or recommend anything that might help?