Accuracy of gender at 13/14 weeks?

Maggi

Was it accurate for you if you were told that soon (or for anyone you know)? My SIL is 9 weeks pregnant and I am so beyond excited for our little girl to be getting a baby cousin :)

But she apparently has a place near her that "guarantees" the gender at 13 weeks via 3d ultrasound or else you get your money back. But she is planning a gender reveal where she lives (which is about 3 and a half hours from all of her family and her husband's family) for mid July. She will only be 14 to 16 weeks (depending when she actually has it) so I know she won't have had her anatomy scan yet.

She wants to have a huge gender reveal and have everyone drive to her house (and we'll have to get hotels and whatnot, plus I'll be 35 to 37 weeks pregnant at that point so yay.. hahah) and I would hate for her to jump the gun and be wrong about the gender after everyone coming down to her place for it.

We found out gender at 16 weeks via 2d ultrasound and they gave us a preview in 3d just to be nice and we couldn't make out the gender from the 3d actually. (It took forever with the 2d but he spent 45 minutes looking first lol) and it was verified at 21 weeks, too.

I'm just so nervous for her! But in the end it's not my decision so I hope it works for her!

Vote below to see results!