A poem i wrote him jus wished hed come home n hug me i miss him!!!

flor • Even death has love 💀💍
Every day i see u n think of all the moments n fights n even unforgettable funny times, evry moment ive woken at ur side or even been ur alarm ,every reminder ive ever said lik got ur wallet got ur keys, i was ur eyes n sound. Times like when u were so tired ur body was aching i choose to massage u or even did it at ur say so. U might think well thank u for everything n i still love u but , u need to know i did evrything for u if u needed a reminder i was ur reminder, an alarm i was ur alarm, if u needed cloths ,if u wantd ur food upstairs id bring it ,cus in the bak of my mind my mind was saying ok my viejo tired n i jus want him to relax. If u needed me to hear u out all id ask is how was ur day or wats wrong, if u needed help shaving u knw why i allways askd or agree to help u cus i was learning to be gentle wit my viejo n caring for u even if it meant having a razor at ur neck iknw it was scary the first times. Evrything i did was to praise u as my king👑. I knw times id put myself 2nd n gt mad when u wud hurry me to gt ready , but jus knw i spent evrysecond while u wud shower thinking hed luk so gud in this, deciding lik i do on wat to wear but for u. I supported ur every decision if i had a comment i say it. I knw u hate it when i cuddle up on u or just all up in ur space but it was just to comfort u n gt ur attention, also when id stare at u for no reason it was just to make u smile or for u to say something to me. I love ur attitude ur smile behind the mad face u put up when ever ur not laughing or making jokes, iknw my sense of humor sucks but ur my funny bone, my lucky charm member my lover my bestfriend. U dont hav to say anything jus wantd u to know i did evrything to make u happy n ull allways be my king.