My mom always makes me end up in the ER

Julii
Hello,
So I'm a first time mom here! My mom has been around my son since he was born. He is 7 months now.. I feel that even though I have spoken to my mom various time about it.. I still have a problem with her.. 
When I go to her house with my son n my son won't smile she starts talking like she is very sad and says "oh baby what's wrong I know something is wrong".. She'll go on and on talking about my son is not okay.. She then freaks me out.. N like last night I ended up in the ER because after my mom says whatever she has to say i keep thinking what if she's right! As much as I try to avoid what she says it really affects me and I end up at a doctors office or ER.
At the end of the day everytime I've ended up in the ER or doctors office they end up saying he is fine! 
Also, I noticed many times she tells me to do something for my son which I will do when I have to! She also tells me did you do this to the baby? Did you do that?? 
It's like she am doesn't believe that I am taking care of my son! I find it insulting!!
Another thing she does is tell me I have to do these things that were done to babies in her country (honduras) which many of those things are not adviced to be done!!!

I have spoken to her about how I feel and she doesn't stop. I told my sister to talk to her so she can relax too but I don't think that worked either.. 
Has anyone gone through this?? Like your Mom thinks that because she is old she is the one that knows and does things right?? 
🤔🤔🤔🤔😞😞😞😑😑😑