In need of prayers and well wishes 😞

Syd • Sydnee I'm 25 • FTM • Prince Carter 💙👑 December 9th 2016•Excited • Blessed • and in love 👪
You get out of your first trimester and you feel good don't have to worry about the miscarriage rate, your body feels good, you can tell more people etc. I get a call today from my doctor about my horizon blood test results that I took at 10 weeks. He tells me everything came back fine except I'm a carrier for SMA (spinal muscular atrophy.) So he tells me my partner has to come in ASAP to make sure he isn't a carrier because if he is the baby is at risk of having SMA 😞. If he is a carrier I'm going to have to have CVS. I immediately started crying histerically when I got off the phone with my doctor. I called my SO and he told me to try and relax because it's in Gods hands. He's right but at the same time I can't help but worry. I hope and pray he isn't a carrier. I also have my nuchal translucency scan on Wed I was excited to see my baby but now I'm even more nervous for that as well. I hope that goes well because I'm not sure if I can handle more bad news this week. So if you feel it in your heart say a little prayer for me and my bean and if you're not religious well wishes are appreciated as well. I hope everyone has a healthy and happy 9 months, thanks for taking the time to read this. - Worried FTMÂ