In need of prayers and well wishes 😞

Syd β€’ Sydnee I'm 25 β€’ FTM β€’ Prince Carter πŸ’™πŸ‘‘ December 9th 2016β€’Excited β€’ Blessed β€’ and in love πŸ‘ͺ
You get out of your first trimester and you feel good don't have to worry about the miscarriage rate, your body feels good, you can tell more people etc. I get a call today from my doctor about my horizon blood test results that I took at 10 weeks. He tells me everything came back fine except I'm a carrier for SMA (spinal muscular atrophy.) So he tells me my partner has to come in ASAP to make sure he isn't a carrier because if he is the baby is at risk of having SMA 😞. If he is a carrier I'm going to have to have CVS. I immediately started crying histerically when I got off the phone with my doctor. I called my SO and he told me to try and relax because it's in Gods hands. He's right but at the same time I can't help but worry. I hope and pray he isn't a carrier. I also have my nuchal translucency scan on Wed I was excited to see my baby but now I'm even more nervous for that as well. I hope that goes well because I'm not sure if I can handle more bad news this week. So if you feel it in your heart say a little prayer for me and my bean and if you're not religious well wishes are appreciated as well. I hope everyone has a healthy and happy 9 months, thanks for taking the time to read this. - Worried FTM