A little message to the ladies without self confidence:

Hailey • Happily married 03/05/2016 Happy, fit, and healthy are my goals in life. Can`t wait to start my family❤️
I am absolutely head over heels for my husband. We just got married 3/05/16, and I couldn't be more in love with him than I am right now. We have been together for over 6 years, and every time I look at him I get butterflies. He treats me like the princess j deserve to be treated like, and it's a great feeling knowing that I have someone to come home to every day that is my best friend.
If you would have asked me 6 years ago, I would have never thought that the most gorgeous man I've ever laid eyes on would be all mine someday. I used to be one of those girls who thought I would end up alone, and that I didn't deserve to be happy. I always put others happiness before my own- but I finally found a man who makes me feel beautiful, and respected, and loved. Everyone deserves a love like this. 
Don't. Give. Up. Even if it feels hopeless right now- you WILL find your happiness. But first, you have to make yourself happy. Confidence is one of the most attractive things on a woman. BE HAPPY.