Thought I was gonna die!!!

Ashley
Last night at about 7:30 I had an extreme gassy poop pain while in the car on my way home. I immediately went in the bathroom when I got there but NOTHING would come out!! I realized I was constipated, but my stomach was also bubbling as if I had diarrhea. I threw up. More than once. I put a pillow between my legs and chest and a cold rag ovwr my neck and face, at this point I was starting to freak out. I thought my bowels were going to rupture, or my butt. After about 45 mins of sitting in agony, I was able to pass the first stool. Following with a couple more after. I got up to lay down thinking I was better. Rumbles hit me again, this time, diarrhea. Minutes of it. After this, my body was covered in chills and I had to lay on a heating pad with winter socks and under my quilt to get warm. I drank a bottle of water and fell asleep. I woke up about an hour later and had to go some more, but the rest of the night (after 11 pm) I was okay. I HAVE NO IDEA what was going on, I'm not sure if it was something I had eaten, or if it was due to the constipation in front of the diarrhea....I don't know, but let me tell you, that's something I NEVER want to do again! I thought I was going to go into premature labor!!!