His family is mad at me...other than a young mom like me...

Virginia
So I told his mom that I refuse for his aunt to watch the baby. Pretty sure she told her and I was going to tell her when it was appropriate and it was our business. She smokes like a chain smoker. It lingers all over. Hair, breath, skin...like a bubble around her....I said no immediately and now his mom is pissed and his aunt is too... they don't understand that his health matters most to me. Like I am selfish or something, like I WANT to keep him away. I would never want that. I want him to know his family and love them. She just came by to drop off baby books and an outfit and walked off. Didn't even bother asking how he was doing visit him. I can't bring him down to visit because I am working now and do what they want...it frustrates me to no end! You can't make anyone happy. Only thing keeping me sane is my sister in law(bf brothers gf so we're very close). She is in the same boat. They won't let her visit their daughter because she never tells you when she is coming (she started a ton of drama) and wants to stay for hours on end....I am still going to keep my foot down whether they are mad or not.....