Implantation bleeding?

J xx
Hi, was wondering if anyone could help. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for nearly a year, I unfortunately had a missed miscarriage late last year. My periods were all over the place for so long but they have finally settled a bit. I am now on about a 34 day cycle. We've been using ovulation tests and had sex during my fertile time, which was about 8 days ago. For the past 2 days I have felt waves of sickness, I've been really tired and I've been having crazy dreams. It really felt like the last time. But today I've had some bleeding and I'm not sure if it's my period. I didn't ovulate until 3 weeks in so I wasn't expecting my period until 2 weeks later but it might be that my cycle is finally back to 28 days. I'm obviously really disappointed if it is my period but it's very light and brown in colour. I got a tiny bit last night and a bit more today but nothing like a heavy period. Although my periods have been very light since my d&c 6 months ago. I took a clear blue and it was negative but I have read it's too early to test straight after implantation. Any thoughts? Thanks xxxx