He hates having sex

I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 15 months and we have a 4 month old. At the beginning he could never keep his hands off me, he made me feel so sexy then from about 6 months pregnant the sex fizzled out a bit but now I'm lucky if we have it once a month and that's only when he decides he wants it whenever I initiate sex he acts like I'm disgusting "ew don't I've just ate" he says it in a jokey way but he means it deep inside.
He has told me in the past he has no enjoyment from sex because I don't like showing my body off, but by him saying that puts me off showing myself even more but I think it's just an excuse to get out of sex in my opinion. There is no intimacy between us at all, if we go to walk past each other, we both move away as if we are avoiding even a touch of the other one. It's really getting me down now, it's not even just about the sex it's as if there is nothing between us anymore, when I have brought t up he says that's what happens when you have kids, he's never had children before, I have a child from a previous relationship and we were very intimate, the flirting etc, sex was never a chore or anything. It's making me feel so worthless and just plain disgusting that I repulse him so much he can't even sleep with me.