Deadbeat Father 🚫👨🏽

Mykela
Us having a baby happened way to fast. We been only talking since August of last year and from the time I've been talking to him till now he's been living w his friend. When I told him I was pregnant and keeping it , he told me he was going to be there for me and the baby , wasn't going to leave us hanging . But every time we got in a argument he always said " Get a Abortion " or that he was leaving and I wasn't going to be able to find him . We got into physical fights as well in front of friends , family , and strangers . Not to mention him dm'n other girls on Instagram and texting them as well. 
But every single night he's at my house , I asked him to help w bills and it's always a excuse , he tells me he works at subway so doesn't make that much and not too long ago he got some money from his school and spent it all on weed . Gave me money for rent one time and it was only 150 , 1 TIME out of 11 months he's been at my house. 
But recently I had bought him a duffle bag for school cause the bag he had was falling apart , he didn't asks me I did it because I care but we got into a argument a day later and he was suppose to give me money to start putting to the side for our daughter and during the argument he said " how would yu feel if I didn't bring yu the money tomorrow " so because he said that I took my bag back and kicked him out . He's been talking bad about me on social media and to his friends etc. he told me to give our daughter up for adoption. All over a duffle bag .. Sad right ? And deleted our daughters ultrasound pic on his Instagram @thevillkhash and pic up he was single ( I guess to get attention for girls ) 
I'm just really over it , and I'm so upset w myself for going thru all this bullshit w these piece of trash of a man . He tries to lower my self esteem and call me fat and that I'm ugly w out makeup. Says a lot of horrible things to me . 
But I'm sorry for making this so long I just needed to get this off my chest