When should I test ?

Rose
How many dpo have you all gotten a positive ? I had a misscarriage 2 weeks ago and ovulated between day 6 and 8 after the bleeding stopped I only bled for 3 days I used opk's my breast tenderness went at the point of stopping bleeding now I'm between 3&5 days dpo considering I had positive opk day 6 and 8 7's was neg but I don't know if that's because I tested a bit earlier than the others .... my breasts have swollen again and are very painful I'm tired and having some very mild cramping and waking up with headache every day ... I had a bit of spotting day 7 after mc at the point of ovulation so I think that was ovulation spotting ... I haven't had my first cycle yet so I'm wondering how long should I wait to test ? would dpo 10 -12 be too early ? I am torn between if I'm pregnant again or its my hormones all messed up and I understand it could be either ... my hcg dropped rapidly and was below 5 undetectable at day 3 was 42 day 1 9 day 2 and day 3 it was 3 so my hcg reset very quickly so it can't be that causing me my symptoms