I need more prayer please 🙏🏾

T
I don't even know where to start but I really need help by the power of prayer. So I started my new job that I really love but I want to turn this job into a career. I love the field I'm in and excited for the possibilities. My baby is growing healthy and happy, she's always happy and seeing her smile lets my know that my trying is appreciated. I really love being a mom it's the best feeling ever to be a mother. I know I don't want more but I just want to give my daughter everything I never had and that's the world I'm trying to to teach her more than just materials are what matter. I been staying with my mom which is very hard because she has a alcoholic boyfriend and my sister is a negative nancy. I'm trying to build a closer relationship with God but I feel like the enemy is trying me a lot. This is part of the reason I need a lot of prayer. Lately I have been very negative thoughts when I'm trying to see the positives to life. It's really hard to deal with like I'm trying to pray it away but it keeps happening. Also I'm trying to get a car soon and trying to save money to move out my moms and get a car very soon please help me pray to bless me... Any who I have been having drama. So I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know who my daughters father is.. It's between my ex and some random guy.. Well the random guy has 3 other daughters with 3 other women he's in between jobs and full of mess... Well any how I tried to be friends with the other women and it was a mistake. Can u please help me pray that my daughters dad is my ex. I don't know if I want to be a family with him because I'm confused with my feelings for him but please help God favor me that he is the father of my daughter. Please help me pray that God favors me and in the midst of my life getting better and my relationship with God gets closer. Thank you Also Father's Day is close and I want my daughter to spend it with my ex. I just want my ex to be my daughters father.