Slightly Concerned, Opinions Please

Morgan
I've been mildly itchy for the past couple of weeks, nothing really out of the ordinary. But now the past few days, and especially at night, I've been outrageously itchy. I'm itchy all over, but my feet are the worst. I have scratch marks all over them from how hard I dig into them.
I'm 33+1 and just went to the doctor for my biweekly appointment. I mentioned how bad it was to him because I had googled it when it got so bad it was preventing me from sleeping and I read that it could be obstetric Cholestasis. He said that since my blood pressure and urine are normal that it's nothing to worry about and is just due to my swelling. I don't feel like I'm swollen whatsoever though. I feel like I should trust the guy because he's been doing it forever and his credentials are outstanding (seriously, this guy is like the president of everything obstetrics for my hospital and the surrounding area), but it's just so intense lately that it really has me worried. I've grown awfully fond of the kid and I'm terrified of anything happening to him.
Suggestions? Should I wait until my next appointment in two weeks and possibly say something again to that physician (it's a 10 physician practice)? Or should I just try and find some topical Benadryl and pray that it helps?