Confused...long post, sorry ladies

Jamiya
Ok so I'm very new to this whole CM and BBTs and such. My hubs and I are trying for our 1st baby. History: I was on the pill for just over 2 yrs, not too long. I ended a pack. Last active pill was Nov 7. I didn't take the no active ones. I had my period nov 11-15th. On the pill my cycles were 28-29 days. Normally without the pill they are every 34 days. I have very mild PCOS. Mild meaning I didn't know I had it until 2 yrs ago when my doc did an u/s. No symptom, normal hormone levels, etc. I had what appeared to be ewcm a wk or so ago now (I didn't start tracking yet). Just went to the bathroom and I have more of it now and a good amount just like before. Glow tells me my fertile week was most of last week plus today and tomorrow. Can this be accurate? Or is the app still "learning me?" How ewcm twice in a month? Also I've been super gassy for the last several days And my appetite is like gone then all of a sudden one meal, I'm starving then back to nothing. Anyone wanna shed some light here...plz