Depressed after Break up. Need advice

Taylor
So a couple weeks ago my boyfriend and I broke up. It was kind of mutual. He said he didn't love me romantically  but as a friend and wanted to take a short break. Then I said it's pointless taking a break if he didn't love me, so I ended it and he agreed. I don't do well with a broken heart and handle it in a not so good way. I've talked to about 5 guys already, and they say sweet things to me, but then they just disappear or treat me like I'm not worth time or effort to get to know me better. My self esteem is completely gone and I feel I will never find a guy who will think that I am worthy of love and respect. I cry almost 5 times a day, and have a shit ton of cravings. Does anyone have good ways to cope, and ways to not be so dependent on being in a relationship?  My friends talk to be about being a strong independent woman who doesn't need a man... But hearing that pisses me off because I want a man, and don't want to be alone for the rest of my life. Maybe not being dependent on guy works for them but for me it's never worked... Help! I seriously need help on trying to heal..