I just need to rant!!!!

Okay so I've been with my partner *T* for nearly 2 1/2 years. We had been friends that just talked on Facebook for ages then one day he turned up at my house with a friend. He said he fell in love instantly with me but I had a boyfriend at the time. Not long after me and my partner at the time broke up and I was heartbroken. After a while me and *T* got closer and closer. He was so caring and loving he used to take me out everywhere, take me and my niece out for the day all sorts. I started slowly started to fall for him. One night my parents were away for the night so I asked him if he wanted to stay over. We shared a bed but he was a gentleman and never tried anything. My feelings grew stronger and stronger and after about  6 months of him trying to be with me. I finally let him in and we made our relationship official. I was so happy. We used to do everything together and we could be torn apart. A month later we booked our first holiday together to Spain and the month after we went. We had a great time and I felt amazing!! He made me feel amazing!! Shortly after this we bought our own house and moved in together later that year. Everything was perfect for such a long time and I couldn't of been more happy. He treated me like a princess! 2 1/2 years down the line, 24+3 weeks pregnant. I feel like I hate him!! I can't physically stand him anymore at all! He is not the person I loved, he is not the person I wanted to spend my life with and certainly not the person I wanted to start a family with. He just doesn't care at all. Not about my feelings, about me, my family, my life, our baby! Nothing! I can't discuss anything with him because he doesn't listen!! I hardly even ever see him anymore! He works all the time and the rest of the time he spends with his dad!! Never his pregnant girlfriend!! It disgusts me! I don't know who he is anymore!! And I sometimes think the only reason I'm with him is through fear of being on my own and being a single parent and having no where to live!! He's never going to change. People will probably say it's because the honey moon period is over but it's like he has physically changed. He is not at all the person I fell for!! I hate it! I hate how much he has ruined things. He never wants to do anything with me. Go anywhere. I literally have to beg him to take me out for the day! He doesn't even take an interest in our bump. He's never botherd about when he kicks. I asked him about buying a cot today and he wasn't even remotely interested!! I feel so trapped and I don't know what to do!! I want to leave him but I'm scared to. I just don't think I can honestly stay with him any longer.