I'm scared of being bisexual

I don't wanna seem weird or anything, but I'm really freaking out. (Btw I'm 14, idk if it's relevant for this but yeaa). So yesterday I was at my best friends bday party and we were 7 girls in total, so when we started getting a bit drunk well there's this girl that's bisexual and idk I asked my best friend if she could ask her if she would mind if I kissed her... And she didn't, so yea. We were supposed to sleep in a tent all the group so we went behind the tent and we talked and stuff and well she told me about how being sucked on the boobs was really a nice feeling, and I didn't know cause I'd only had sex once with my ex boyfriend, so anyways I told her I wanted her to try but my best friend arrived and she wasn't sure if she kissed well and all so she kissed the girl and then the three of us were all kissing and stuff, and idk, we went to the park after that and we kissed some more, but the thing is that I really enjoyed it and it's not the first time I've kissed girls and I'm really scared I might be bi. It might seem weird but I'm so scared! Idk what people will think and if so I never want to come out and I'd kinda be ashamed. No one would see me in the same way... Idk what I'm asking u guys be writing this but I need advice or something that'll maybe help me...