Some advice on my sister?

So I have a 22 year old sister, I'm 20 and married and I have a baby and moved to California 2 years ago. She lives in Texas and  we just cant see each other that often anymore, I try to go to Texas and see her and my family as much as I can but I can do that only once a month and she's just being so distand and really very rude and disrespectful towards me and especially towards my husband. Calling him a "fucking junkie" and "bastard" and she's just so weird even towards my baby like I needed her to drive me to my aunts place because it was way too hot and I couldnt walk with the baby and she was like "no go the fuck out I need the car to meet my friends find someone else to drive you" and stuff like that. 
I dont know whats wrong with her but does anyone have an idea what the reason could be?
I always supported her she isnt depressed or something she's completely normal to everyone else but calling me a slut because I had some modeling jobs is just beyond hurtful. Not to forget her being incredibly rude towards my little family. She is very goregous herself I dont think she's jealous like my husband said but I dont know whats wrong with her.
Help please?