Missing life before baby

Charlee • Mommy to a beautiful baby girl. 1.08.2016 Trying for baby #2.
It's been almost 6 months since the birth of my daughter and after being diagnosed with PPD and put on Zoloft, I am still mourning life before her. It makes me feel terrible. I genuinely enjoy watching her grow and change everyday but I miss the simplest things in my life before her. I am currently a stay-at-home mom. Although my husband helps tremendously, he travels very often for work. I get severe anxiety when he leaves for work and it only intensifies when he travels. The constant job of taking care of my LO is exhausting and has really taken a part of me away. I have joined a Mommy and Me class and that has helped to get me out of the house and give her and I something fun to do together. And it's nice to be able to spend time with Mommy's who I can talk to. I know I am extremely fortunate to have this time with her and to even have her in the first place but it's so hard being a parent. Harder than I ever could have imagined. To any Mommy's that have experienced this same feeling, does it get any easier with time and as your child gets older?