"That makes me uncomfortable"

Something that absolutely baffles me is when females say something like "the principal of the school is 40, he has kids, that girl shouldn't make him feel uncomfortable!" But in my opinion, that's why it SHOULD make him uncomfortable. I'm talking about things like if a girls clothes didn't properly fit and she was too exposed, if she wasn't wearing a bra, if her clothes are too small/short and are too revealing. I'm not talking about being able to see a bra strap, or seeing shoulders. But anyway, seeing stuff like that makes ME feel uncomfortable, and it's not because I'm sexualizing them. It's because it's not appropriate. If a girl is wearing something like that, and a grown ass man is uncomfortable, it's probably for the same reason that I'm uncomfortable, and why other people are uncomfortable. I'm just saying. Just because it makes someone uncomfortable doesn't mean that it's because they're sexualizing them.
Update:  this post isn't a response to any other post... This is just my opinion on this subject?