Got belly shamed at church!

As
So I am visiting my parents in a different state, and I took my son to the nursery. There was a girl in there I knew a couple years older than me. She has a son almost a year older than mine, and she's also pregnant with her second boy. I smiled and we talked for a second, totally fine and chipper. She asked me when I was due, and I told her, sept 18th. I'm 28 weeks today. She immediately glared at me and walked away. I had no idea what I did wrong. I was talking to my mom about it at lunch, and we looked at her Facebook to see when she was due. She is about 5 weeks behind me. Then it hit me. Her belly is larger than mine, by quite a bit. But most women's in that time frame are! I carry in my back and hips, so I don't get very big! It's not my choice, not my fault, and it doesn't mean I'm in any less pain! He's literally in my spine, I'm in agony! It's not fair for women to get mad at girls like me because we carry differently. It's not right for girls to get yelled at for eating because they carry big! And it's damn well not right to make a fellow pregnant woman feel awful at church for something I can't control! Bite me!