Question about ultrasounds...

Caity
I am so happy that I got to see our little munchkin #2, and to see a heartbeat that was average for my estimated gestational age of 9 weeks 4 days, BUT my US tech seemed displeased to have to scan me that day and rushed the whole process... I was super nice to her, that's my nature. But, because I've experienced this before for myself and friends and family, I feel like it went so fast that there is no way she could have measured and I honestly didn't see her do so. Also, the imagery is awful in comparison to my US 4 years ago with my son.. And in comparison to other people I know as well. It's black and hard to see, not to mention, she said she can't tell me the measurements, which has never happened before and they told my sister in law her measurements at the same place with the same doctor, 2 weeks less far along! Then, the doctor didn't call to tell me his reading so I called them and the nurse said that the doctor did look at it and said according to my sonogram, my due date could be Jan. 8-21. My LMP was April 3 so I'd be due Jan. 9 according to all their previous paperwork and she said to leave it at that date for now and that it happens and not to worry. My 12 week scan is tomorrow and I want to ask for a "redo". Anyone else had a similar experience? She didn't even zoom in like they ALWAYS do.