So close... So many emotions!

Kat
I'm 36w today!! Can't believe that in just a few short weeks I will be holding my little girl! My whole pregnancy I've been pretty at peace / excited with the whole idea of having my baby but now that it's so close im starting to feel a million and one emotions all at once. 
I'm so excited to see her and hold her and just have her here! But at the same time I'm scared of how much mine and my husbands life is about to change. Don't get me wrong I know it'll be a good change... But part of me can't help but think "omg what are we getting ourselves into?!?!" and "crap this isn't like babysitting, can't give the baby back!". Haha not that I would ever want to give up my child but these are the crazy thoughts going though my mind! I'm scared of where and when I'll go into labor. Nervous about the pain and even more nervous I won't know how to care for my baby or what to do when she cries. 
It's going to be a completely new adventure and we will just have to take it one step at a time! I know I'm going to be completely head over heels and infatuated with her once i see her! I'm already so in love as it is. 
Anyone else feeling the same the closer they get?!