I guess I don't deserve to be with anyone

Chef Cara • Currently cook for a fine dining restaurant in Traverse City. Single, 29, chef, would love to be a mom someday.
I'm still trying to do the online dating and still no luck. I've been doing it off and on for like 5 years now maybe more I've stopped counting. I've deleted accounts in the past and took a break for awhile and decided to give it one more try. I even go out with friends in hopes of meeting someone. I'm successful, I'm a chef, I'm in college, I work in a restaurant, independent, and loyal. I get lots of views on my dating profile but the only ones who send me a message are creepy old men in their 50s and 60s. If I see someone I'm interested in I'll send them a message and they will view my profile and never respond. A lot of times some of the men that I'm interested in want me to send naked pics or have sex and I'm not like that. I'll be 25 in September and I've only been on 2 dates my entire life and never really had a relationship. I just want to be loved and find someone that I can settle down with in the future. Is that too much to ask for? What's wrong with me? Am I ugly? Sorry I just had to vent.