So pissed.... long

Hey ladies first off let me say please dont bash me

I deal with this everyday i just need some advice and opinions. This is gonna be kinda long i cant hold this in anymore.

Right before i found out i was pregnant me and my boyfriend almost broke up due to not seeing each other he worked nights and i worked days when i was getting out he was going in. I raised his 2 kids by myself every night and it started to get to me.

He kept telling me for 6 months he was going to get a new job but just never looked. And i told him i miss u i never see u and he would make up excuses on why he wouldn't look. Well i started talking to someone else and all it was was flirting and just talking when i was lonely nothing physical just talking and flirting.

I know i was wrong. And he forgave me we moved on well. When we told his mom she said shes not happy and thinks the timing is wrong pretty much saying the baby is isnt his. Well he shut it down and goes i know it is. And around the time she got pregnant we were fighting but the amount of weeks she is its mine.. well he told me today that ab a month ago she asked him agian if he thinks the babys his and he again said yes mom no doubt. She goes well what if its not. He goes well it is.. she told me the other day that as soon as i go into labor shes going to the hosp and sitting their. Its almost like for what? So u can make sure he looks like ur son? What if he looks like me? But than it erks me more cause its like i can understand in the beginning of my pregnancy yes. But now im 7 months and shes still pushing it. Its almost like she wants us to get a DNA test when we know its his. She even said on the 4D ULTRASOUND he looks like his other brother so it just doesnt make sense. She sits here and texts me oh im making a diaper cake and i got all ur  gifts for the shower etc but than goes to my bf and says she dnt think the babys his like im SO PISSED and she has no place to judge cause she cheated on her husband.