Venting

Nicole
I'm sorry I just need to vent a little. Today I was driving with my dog in the car to get my boyfriend. We get back to my house and we get out of the car making sure she does too and she does. We shut the doors after we see her run off to poop. We don't see her the rest of the day and I threw something of his behind my seat and he gets it. I also put my food later behind my seat. We are looking for my dog and my grandma looks in my car and there she is dead behind my seat. How did we not see her get back in my car. We always double check to see if she is in my car all the time. How did we not see her. I feel so empty and depressed right now. And I just needed to vent. I feel horrible and like I killed her and it's all my fault. I've never felt so down like this before and I blame myself. I just wanted to get this out there. I miss her so much and can't stop crying and blaming myself.  
**UPDATE**
I haven't eaten in 1 and a half days. I feel so like dead inside and just do nothing all day and just sit around and cry and think how I could have did it differently and how I could have her sitting in my lap or be holding her right now and things be okay and normal but that's not going to happen. My heart does feel broken and my soul feels like it's been torn in two. I can't eat or sleep. I can't even lay down without feeling sick. I feel like I have nothing.