Just want to say...

Holly
The <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">Glow app</a> has seriously been my saving grace during my TTC journey. ESPECIALLY this community here! I've talked to some of the most SUPPORTIVE ladies here and it's just so nice to talk to a group who is going through the same joys, pains and heartaches as myself. I was seriously starting to feel so alone and felt that I had no one to chat with and once I got onto this community, I feel like my attitude has Changed.
Granted I've seen some negative things said about this community, but overall all you ladies are just the best! 
For those who have gotten their BFP and have started their journey to motherhood (like me!! 😀) I wish you all the best and lots of love and bonding time with baby.
For those who are still on their TTC Journey: I wish you all the luck in the world and send baby dish your way 💖🌟🌟🌟👶🏻 we are all here to support each other and build each other up no matter where we are on this pregnancy journey.
Ok that's my insomnia talking lol