Bleeding then pregnant?

Cait
I need help. Please, I don't want rando opinions I just want to hear actual real-life experience. I was due for AF on June 20th. I had faint lines on a FRER and symptoms I thought (tired, couldn't make it through the night without peeing) but the morning of the 19th i thought I had discharge and looked to find my underwear full of blood. I called the dr and had a blood test done the morning of the 20th and it came back less than 1. This was not my typical period. It was red but seemed watery like it was mixed with CM but it lasted just as long as a period. and I never get my period that way. I always catch it when it starts. I don't get a pool of it suddenly in my underwear. 
Flash forward to now. I still feel pregnant. I'm so tired. I took some test and I feel like I'm getting very faint positives but I don't know. If that was my period, I'm supposed to be ovulating right around now according to Glow. I have very little discharge, my cervix is way up high. I'm not good with telling if it's open or closed. Is it possible at all that I'm pregnant? Should I get some ovulation tests and see if they come back positive? Would that solve this mystery? I'm so confused.