So frustrated(long vent)

I work 6 days a week at a dental office Tuesday-Friday morning then a restaurant on the weekends. Mind you the restaurant job was because He said I need to help more with money. I didn't want to but I live here to so I did and I'm happy to make more so I can get more things I need for the house, to save, and to spoil myself. And I'm going back to school. I'm doing one online class right now but because it's a summer class it's faster I have a paper every other night at least. I live with my boyfriend. I do eveything as far as house work. Besides the yard. I'm getting frustrated because my boyfriend works 5 days a week usually gets home before me on weekdays, I just work at a restaurant on the weeks so my time varies and he usually works 12 hours Saturday and Sunday. Which is a lot and he does somewhat of labor work. Which I appreciate what he does. But I get frustrated because as I do everything I am, I'm still expected to do EVERYTHING for house work. If it's not done yet mostly about laundry and dishes I get bitched at why haven't I don't it yet. Am I just going to leave it sitting there forever? Like help me! It's your mess to and I'm exhausted when I get home, but still have to make you dinner and get my papers done. I'm not going to get to it right away. And he has so much time to do it he gets off between 3-4 and home Monday's and Tuesday's. Monday's are my only days off. But when he does do the laundry and dishes it's always like he does so much and I do nothing. Like I appreciate when he does do that stuff, but that's two things. I do so much more than that when I have time. And lately he's stopped doing it so I'm stuck doing everything again on top of everything I'm doing as is. I already told him come fall he's going to have to help me more because I'll have a night class 4 days a week right after work and take a few more online classes. I just don't understand why he can't just help me do a few little things while I can cook dinner, get my homework done still make enough time to get cleaned up and get some sleep. When he gets off he's either running to the store for random hints for like an hour(but I do the grocery shopping)watching tv, or drinking beer with his buddies. Let alone all of this stuff I do I don't get appreciated for. I don't get taken out.ever. I don't get a small gesture like flowers, he hardly ever wants to have sex with me. I love him to death but I'm doing so much for someone who doesn't act like that appreciate anything I do, or helps me at all. I try talking about it but it's always"well try working in 120 degrees or -30 whatever(that he did like once)or manual labor. And I do the dishes and laundry" and then he gets mad because I shouldn't be bitching. I'd trade that over everything I'm doing right now! I'm very frustrated, annoyed, very hurt,and exhausted.