I don't know what to do ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Jessica
I hooked up with this guy a while back he's damn good in bed and we are still friends we talk all the time. Recently he told me he wanted to hook up again and maybe become friend with benifits but idk how to explain my relation ship with the guy I'm "kinda talking" to tyler. He tells he he flirts with other girls, he lies to me and says he's staying at home than I see on face book his friend tagged him in a post saying he was with him or something. He gets jealous if I tell him something but it's ok for him to do stuff. So I was talking to my friend who wants to hook up and we were going to after I got out of work. But half way through my shift I txted him and said I could not do it. Idk if it's because I feel bad because I'm kinda to talk to tyler (who I have not txted in two days) (I'm not even sure if we are talking it's so complacated) or because I'm scared I'll get caught with him (I'm only 17) ย he's 25. Or if it's because I just don't want to fuck him in his car it's just idk what to do am I being a slut. What's your options. I just don't know what to do..ย