Rant 😠😠

I just need to get this out of my system.

2 weeks ago I got woth my sister in law 2 watch my 2 little ones as I had made a tattoo appointment to finally get there names done after over 2 years when i was originally supposed to get it done.

My problem is after making the plans with my sister in law and reminding her several times since, she claims she forgot/didn't realize it was today. She made her step son an appointment with a therapist to get him on medicine for the same day and even though the 2 appointments are hours apart whenever i text her she acts like she doesn't know if she'll be back in enough time to watch my babies. I just get the vibe she doesn't want to watch them at all for me because it wouldn't be the first time she tells me one thing and my husband something different. And now she keeps texting me if someone else could watch them instead. What irritates me is just come out and tell me you don't want to watch them or better yet say that the first time when we made plans instead of come up with all of these excuses and escape routes to get out of it. I'm just glad its just a tattoo appointment and not something more serious in case there would be a need for me to cancel.