Minimalist mommy here!

Alicia
It's early to be talking baby gear, but I was just remembering what it was like with my first born and how OVERWHELMED I was with STUFF! Everyone gave us things, clothes, toys, books, blankets, gear. We we of course very grateful at the time because we had no idea what our actual needs were going to be once baby came. But I remember now how much we had, and how little we used. That was over 5 years ago, and we don't have baby stuff anymore. We need basics again, but what we do still have we plan on just cleaning up and reusing. I am compiling a list of "must-haves" and prepping myself to SAY NO when offered extra stuff or hand me downs that we don't need or won't use, or maybe won't like.
I think this might be helpful for first time moms, so if you have more than one baby, what items were a MUST HAVE, and what did you not end up using? 
I didn't use my wipe warmer, and I didn't use a bottle warmer. I also had like 20+ swaddle blankets, and only rotated between like 5-8 of them at a time.