Feeling disgusted!!

Am I wrong for feeling like this! I've been one hundred percent committed to my relationship of 11 years. I just feel like I've had enough!! Tonight my SO wanted to have sex I'm a little hesitant for various reasons. One is the fact that he cheated on me three times. The last one hurt the most!! Maybe it was do to the fact that the girl threatened me and my unborn child! And instead of him have my side he continued to sleep with this girl and lie to my face. Two I've tried to talk to him about it numerous time but all he continues to do is tell me get over it and he gets drunk!! So drunk he dropped my seven month old ! Thank God she was ok. 3 I've already emotionally disconnected my self. I constantly ask my self do I deserve this! But I stay for my two girls. Having sex today with him made me feel so little I cried the whole time. I don't think I could ever feel an emotional connection with him again. I feel so digusted in my self for staying with someone who makes me feel so little by calling my every name in the book! I think I stay because I have no one else he was my first and only. So it hurts that he gave a part of himself to some one else. All I imagine is his having sex with that girl every time we have sex.