Am I heartless?

My boyfriends brother recently molested a little girl that lives across from him, and I learned that in the past he molested2 other girls and raped his own niece. It absolutely disgusts me. Finding that out I could never look at him the same way or be in the same room house without feeling afraid. I'm only 20 and his brother is in his 60s. Today he got sent to prison for his crimes, and his bail is 25,000. I honestly feel like he deserves it, because those girls will have so many insecurities and now pretty much everything taken from them even trust because of that. I feel it's right he is being locked up. I feel no sympathy whatsoever, but my boyfriend is angry with me about it. We are suppose to take a vacation this July 4th weekend and he is about to cancel it. He says I'm a bad person and he says he knows where his brother-in-law is coming from because his sister doesn't want to have sex? How is that even right? It's a crime. I don't feel bad at all his brother called his sister crying, even she is happy about it because she's lived in fear and so much because of him. Am I a bad person for not really caring that he might spend the rest of his life in prison?