Ex drama

Karina
Hi ladies so yesterday I found out my husbands ex girlfriend has been trying to get on hold of my husband thru family and friends. According to her she would like to talk to my husband to apologize for what happaned between the two of them. I'm so mad I don't know what to do. I told my husband his ex girlfriend was trying to get ahold of him and he told me he didn't want to talk to her at all. I don't have a way of getting ahold of her to tell her to fuck of. So I looked her up on Facebook and I was going to send her a message but I didn't know what to write. She is now married and has a 2 year old daughter. So what does she really want, trying to get ahold of my husband?????? also found her husbands Facebook and I am really tempted to message him to let him know she is trying to talk to my husband but I don't know if I should. I know me doing so would make drama between them, but at the same time I feel that she is trying to mess with my marriage. So why should I care about hers. Please help me.