Ughhhhh

Tatyana • mother to a beautiful baby boy. engaged . 21 y/o
So i went in for my appointment today . im 40-4. I was really hoping to see someone today because im in so much pain. The nurse imformed me that when they scheduled my appointment, they didnt actually think i would make it because they thought i would have him by now. So when they scheduled me to come in, they put me with who ever was available not taking into account that i still might be pregnant and need an induction scheduled. Last appointment i pretty much begged to get induced and they refused. And i was with a doctor that has the authority to do so. But she just didnt want to. So they told me to leave and go to a completly other office . 45 minutes away just so i can see a doctor that has the authority to induce me instead of making my original appointment for today with someone who can do that. They didnt even see me. The nurse said she didnt even want me to see her cause it would be pointless.. Im in so much pain. Ugh. Sorry for the rant. Im having such a rough day! Not to mention my parents once again cancelled there plans to see me because my brother needs money.. And hes more important then there only girl giving birth to there only grandchild. And they told me in a text message. I cried like a fricking baby for 1 hour befor my appointment. Called ahead to make sure i got the right time. And even asked who i was going to see. Im so emotional. I just cant...