Anxious

I'll just jump right in here...

So my bf and i have been TTC for 2 months now. This would b my third child (proud mommy of two very handsome, heart throbs in the making. Ages 6 and 7), and his first. He's very attentive and nurturing with children, esp mine so I have no concerns there. Anyway, I was feeling really sick a few days ago and was actually mid-throwup when i got the bright idea to take a pregnancy test (clearblue). Well it came back negative and i was thrown aback by how hurt my feelings were that it didnt say positive. Well of course i was early taking the test and i know that in a way that means the test is somewhat inconclusive, but heres the part that trips me out... Now that i have five days til my next period, im too scared of taking another test and seeing that again. I wanna wait it out and just SEE👀 if my period will show but im too anxious to know now. My breasts are very tender and growing by the sec. Im sleepy 😴😴😴😴 ALL the time. And always want something deep fried (🍕🍔🍟🍗egg rolls) or layered in chocolate🍩🍩🍫🍫🍫🍪🍪. Idk. I've got some signs. I've got plenty faith and hope. What should i do??? Wait it out🕛🕐🕑🕒🕓🕔🕕🕖🕗🕘🕙🕚🕛? Or find out now?