Need a little advice

Catie
Okay so one of my best friends moved to North Carolina bout a year ago in high school we would spend every second together but when I went to college I live don't he dorms so it'd be hard to see her then I stared dating my boyfriend who would always come to my dorm so I barely went home (I also didn't drive at the time). She would get extremely pissef that I wouldn't spend as much time with her and would let me know when she was upset and whenever we'd argue she'd bring up a bunch of stuff I didn't even know pissed her off! Anyways fast forward to April o finally went to North Carolina for a visit with my other best friend but it was really a vacation and we were gonna stop to see her on the way we left on April 1st and stayed till the 4th. All 3 nights we stayed she had us sleep on her wood floors with no blankets except our own and on the second night her family came in which she pulled out blow up mattresses for them!! She didn't plan anything for us, we stayed at her house two days in a row both days she slept until 3 and she's around 400 pounds so she doesn't wanna ever do much. I asked her if we could take a day trip to the beach and she blew me off and said she didn't want to so me and my friend did so and on our way back she called me screaming at me telling me me how selfish I am and how I took her time with me away from her and this wasn't my vacation it was hers blah blah blah anyways we got back to her house grabbed our stuff and stayed at a hotel. A month later after no talking she text me to apologize which included that it was really my fault but she's sorry for yelling at me?! Like really am I on the wrong here?! I never answered her text and still have not. Should I talk to her again? She does the same stuff over and over and I feel like if I talk to her again I'll just be opening up a whole nother cycle? Help me😩😩