Rant time needed & no one to vent too so here it goes...

Melissa

My husband & I are expecting our 4th baby boy Nov. 17th. He's in the Marines and this time around its been rough... I'm at risk for preterm labor, so I'm on restrictions as far as how much I should be doing and have been in the hospital twice already (4 days each) for Hyperemesis Gravidarum. With all these issues, having 3 little boys to take care of and living on military housing that is about an hour from the base OBGYN and Hospital my husband has been doing his best to try to juggle work and helping me with the kids and get to the doctor when needed.

WELL he just got promoted to Corporal a few months back and was just told today that because he has been helping me so much and checking on me while at work they want to NJP him (Take his rank) and are making him work 12 hour shifts now reguardless of all this... He is heartbroken and I feel so guilty... Plus now we don't know how were going to make everything work with doctors appointments since we only have one vehicle which he will need to get to work. I'm so frustrated and have no idea what to say to him. I feel like this is my fault because of the pregnancy...

Sorry ladies, I just needed somewhere to let all this out...