Too much weight gain

alexandra
So I am a morbidly obese mommy to be with my first. I use to be really active and healthy.. well I've struggled with weight my whole life.. when I was active I literally worked out 3 hours a day and ate less than 1000 calories. Well everything changed last year. I have gained around 200 pounds in the last year and a half... I saw a high risk doctor and asked to be checked for thyroid issues etc... he basically is saying there's no medical diagnosis for over eating... cough cough he was trying to be nice about telling me I eat way too much. I started crying. I don't think he understands I am 21+1 weeks and I don't eat more than 2500 cals in a day... I told him about how I use to be really active and even in the last year I was working out for an hour a day and dieting and still gaining weight he basically called me a liar. He ordered blood work anyway I'm so glad... he basically told me in my state now I can't afford to gain anymore weight (which I know is true) and not to eat more than 1500 cals a day. He said that it's not my fault I have a slow metabolism but it's my reality and I have to live around it. I hope blood work can reveal I'm not crazy and in the future something can be done... I've ate 1200 cals today and have been gagging in hunger all day 😭