My story...

Sami
Hi everyone! I would like to start off by saying thank you! I need all the support and help I can get. My name is Sami and I am 29 years old. I have felt alone many times in my life and wanted a baby to love unconditionally. I found out I was pregnant October '15 three weeks after breaking up with my boyfriend. He had been emotionally and physically abusive. The night he raped me was the last straw and the last night I wanted anything to do with him. That was also the night my son Jonathan was conceived. It tramatized me but I am grateful for the out come. He has more on his record, a horrible record and someone I will never trust around my son. He accused me of cheating and denied Jonathan for 7 months now he wants a paternity test and to be a part of my son's life. I gave him the opportunity when I was 12 weeks to sign over his rights and I will never come after him for anything he agreed until 3 months ago, when he changed his mind. I don't know what to do. He will hurt my son, either physically or sexually. I wish he would just disapper.