Have you had dreams about loosing your baby?

Brianna
After loosing two little handsome angels in 2014 and 2015. Paul being perfectly healthy, spontaneous detached pregnancy and  Bryce to preterm labour and Anencephaly. I am now pregnant for a third time with a little girl, I have had horrible nightmares about loosing her. 
Currently I am 29 weeks 5 days, admitted to the hospital at 24 weeks due to positive FFN, cervix at .5 and bulging membranes. They check the baby's heart 3x daily (morning, afternoon, night)
For example, the past few nights it's been about me falling asleep at nighttime and her heart stopping while I'm sleeping, not noticing because I am sleeping that she hasn't been kicking, come morning it's too late. I truthfully haven't slept at night in a little while now due to that dream. I sleep in the daytime because I know they'll wake me up to do the heartbeat testing.
Another was very vivid...the world was made of Lego and everyone was gone, my water broke so I ran up to a mechanic shop and some creepy macanic came out asked me why I was crying, I told him my water broke and he raped me. MANY dreams that are just plain awful to think about or just super unrealistic it's silly. 
Has anyone ever had bad dreams about their little babies?