Am I selfish?

My boyfriend is constantly touching my body when I don't want him to. We'll be out in public and he'll mess with my breasts, or we'll just be walking side by side and he'll grab my butt. I really don't like it, and I constantly tell him not to do that, but he says he cant help it. And when we're just hanging out, watching a movie or something, he'll casually fondle my breasts. I tell him not too, but his hand eventually finds its way back to my chest. I'm tired of always telling him no and it makes me feel awful. I mean it's one thing if I'm actually in the mood, but him constantly doing that is a huge turn off to me, and I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel almost like I'm trapped. I feel like he thinks that my body in a way is his, and he can do what he wants with it. I understand that mindset, I mean, we've been dating for over a year. When I tell him I need personal space, he'll get angry and pouty and mad at himself, but then he just continues to do it. What am I supposed to do?