Leaving the group - again!

Jenna
So I had a scan 6th July and baby measured 8 weeks 1 day with heartbeat seen and heard. The scan was transvaginal so when I had a tiny bit of pink spotting the next day I wrote it off. Yesterday i had more spotting and it was more than once so I called the early preg unit at my hospital but they couldn't see me til tomorrow. I then booked a private scan for this afternoon and they confirmed my fears that there was no longer a heartbeat and the baby was still measuring 8 weeks 1 day. 
I'm really annoyed as the EPU had discharged me after seeing the baby despite my obstetric history (first baby no problems during pregnancy and I had my daughter 3.5 years ago).  Then I've had a very early miscarriage (less than 6 weeks) and a MMC in April that I had a D&C for. I fell pregnant after I my period returned this time and actually managed to see the heartbeat however this seems to have been a total fluke as baby died not long after. 
I've no idea why my body appears to be rejecting each pregnancy. Starting to think someone's trying to tell me not to bother! 
Anyone else had problems and discovered the underlying cause?
I'd get any spotting checked out as mine was a tiny amount and only slightly pink - they were also telling me it would be my cervix as it's known to be sensitive. 
Good luck to everyone X